In a precarious market, we as business owners need to ensure a good return on investment whether that be time, people or money. Having lost a business in the recession of 2008 Sarah Pittendrigh has empathy in both the passion and pain we can feel on this journey.
Sarah is a multi-award winning entrepreneur, with a career spanning over 25 years, which includes designing and delivering high-end corporate events in some of the most prestigious venues in the UK, in the last 10 years Sarah developed Simply Bows and Chair Covers; a National Luxury Wedding & Event Chair Decor and Table Linen Business, boasting 10 Franchised offices around the U.K. supplying the luxury hotel sector and a multi-million pound Property Development company specialising in Luxury Stone Homes.
Sarah is delighted to share her commercial experience with other Business Owners and Managers, supporting them to identify areas of opportunity in their business and to work with them to realise their businesses full potential.
Sarah's experience includes:
- Brand Positioning and Strategy for new business start-ups to ensure your brand is aligned to reflect and support your business objectives and to reach your target audience.
- Support with Re Branding for established businesses.
- To review and evaluate a business by department to measure the return on investment, whether it be time, people or money. Report findings and offer solutions.
- Mystery shop by department to evaluate customer sales and service experience. Report with findings, recommendations/training needs identified and offer solutions.
- Identify the opportunity for incremental revenue streams to increase profit.
- Carry out feasibility and viability studies for new projects.
Mentoring and Coaching
- Mentoring and Coaching for Business Owners and Managers to challenge and encourage creative thinking.
Non-Executive and Short-Term Director Roles and Project Management
- Cover the recruitment gap that can occur whilst recruiting and filling Director positions within a business.
- Act as a Non-Executive Director to support your Executive Team.
Contact Sarah on: 07595 549 623
Click here to view Sarah Pittendrigh's website
Wendy Benson is a talented, passionate and trustworthy freelance sales consultant with over 30 years experience in hospitality. Wendy has a wealth of experience working at property level as Director of Sales as well as working on a national basis as Regional Director of Sales managing on property hotel Sales Managers with up to 28 hotels at any given time.
Wendy has worked for both corporate chains including IHG, management companies including Interstate Hotels and Resorts as well as the independent luxury sector including Rockliffe Hall Hotel Golf and Spa Resort, Seaham Hall and Swinton Park and Spa.
During the 18 months spent working as Regional Director of Sales with Interstate Hotels and Resorts, Wendy’s role included managing multiple franchisees and owners across multiple brands including IHG and Hilton. This period of time also included the successful opening of the Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Fountainbridge and Hotel Indigo Durham.
Wendy’s other attributes include:
- Account Management
- Training and Developing
- Freelance consultant supporting hotels, resorts and venues with interim projects such as maternity cover, campaigns, recruitment gaps
- Representation at events and exhibitions
- Problem solving and finding solutions
- Mystery shopping
- Gap analysis.
Hotel and Resort Sales Support enables hotels and venues to have the benefits of an in-house sales professional without the overheads.
Contact Wendy on: 07548 329 622
Click here to view Wendy Benson's website